OUR LOCATION

Lets practice some Spanish!!

22 agosto 2011

My experience

“It is absolutely no exaggeration when I say that the experience I had at la Academia de Espanol d'Amore changed my life. Sounds dramatic, but I stand by that statement whole heartedly. The staff and David, of course, were some of the most professional and knowledgeable I've ever seen (I have a master's degree in Teaching English as a Second Language), and they truly go out of their way to not just make for a dynamic learning experience, but a dynamic cultural experience as well. You will feel 100% welcome here, and I guarantee -- you won't want to leave. Maybe that's why I've been back close to 10 times since my first visit in 2004, and I always, always make a point of stopping at the school and visiting for a while. It's THAT kind of place. Go. Go. Go. Go. Now.” June 22, 2011

Ashley Ambirge
Pensylvannia
info@ashleyambirge.com

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario